You should do the following steps to check the date and IP address of registration of gmail.com accounts:
1. Log in to manage your Google account. https://myaccount.google.com.
2. Go to the "Data and Privacy" menu. https://myaccount.google.com/data-and-privacy.
3. Scroll down to the "Downloading and deleting data" section and go to "Download data". https://takeout.google.com.
4. Select only one item "Google account. Registration data and account statistics".
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Next" button.
6. Set export settings: Receiving method - by link; Frequency - single export; File type and size - default.
7. Click the "Create Export" button.
8. Wait for the archive to be received by email. Unzip it and open the file in your browser. An HTML page will open. It will contain all the necessary information about the registration of the account.