CHECK IF THE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT EMAIL IS ORIGINAL OR NOT
Why is it required to pay attention if the Instagram account email is original or not? Instagram will reset the account to its original email (to which you do not have access) in case of suspicious actions if the email is not original. And you may lose access to your account.
At the moment, there are two ways to check if the email is original. The original email means the email that was used to register the account.
1. Go to your account email.
2. Find the first email from Instagram:
- if the first Instagram letter welcomes you to the social network (the so-called "Welcome to Instagram" welcome letter) the email is the first/original;
- if there is no letter like that or it looks different you should consider the second way.
1. Log in to your Instagram account.
2. Follow the link: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/access_tool/
3. Go to the "Privacy and Security" tab ---> "Previous Email Addresses" (https://i.imgur.com/NLE7NdL.jpg)
4. Look at the list of previous email addresses: (https://i.imgur.com/hLIefsc.jpg)
- if the list is empty the email is the first/original;
- if there are other addresses in the list the email is NOT original.