RECOMMENDATIONS FOR WORK WITH FACEBOOK
We are often asked questions that are somehow related to working in an advertising office on Facebook. Here are some of them, for example:
-What accounts are suitable for creating an advertising cabinet on Facebook?
-What accounts are suitable for working in the ad manager and business manager?
-What accounts are suitable for webmasters?
-Which accounts report that they are not blocked and do not request a passport?
Our answer to such questions: "We do not know which accounts can be approached, because we do not work with the Facebook advertising office.
But we can help a little in the self-selection of such accounts. Especially for this we consulted with several people who work directly with the FB advertising cabinet or use FB accounts for spam by groups, messages, for inviting, etc.
- accounts with a registration date up to 2015 inclusive. The older the age of the account, the better - we have accounts sorted by the year of registration
- accounts with the IP-address of registration and use of the country from which you plan to work - we have accounts sorted by country
Example: if you plan to use a German proxy and pay for advertising using a German card or PayPal, then find the corresponding German account. Important: Accounts in the following countries have a lower level of trust (trust from Facebook): Russia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia and something else
- linked email address of the country you plan to work with - we have accounts with the ability to bind their mail
- accounts with a completed profile - we do not have accounts with sorting by the fullness of the profile
- accounts with posts that fasted for a long period - we do not have accounts sorted by the number of posts
- accounts with - we do not have accounts sorted by the number of friends
- accounts with the maximum number of verification. (verification by email, phone number, two-factor authentication, etc.)
- accounts have an elevated trust, if they already advertised white goods.
- accounts have an elevated trust, if with it any purchases were paid. An example is making purchases through amazon, ebay through a Facebook account.
- In addition to the basic rules and recommendations of the store - you should use for your one Facebook account your permanent ip (proxy) and your permanent useragent. (Do not log into the same account under different data.)
Types of standard locks from Facebook:
1) Check the phone.
Solution: add your phone (recommended) or a temporary phone with SMS activation services (not recommended). 1 phone - 1 account.
2) Sending selfie.
-if you have a profile page and photos on your account, then you can send something to check for it.
As practice has shown, 90% of sent self-successfully pass the test within 2 days and you again get access to your account.
3) Confirmation of the account under the passport. Solutions:
-we do not yet have a solution to this problem